1. pack in all my revision for my final-year exams, both of which are next week. That means reading and re-reading about six books, watching a movie, and making detailed notes about all of them.
2. finish the first three chapters of TEA WITH DEATH, DESIRE AND RAGE if I want to stick to the target I've given myself.
3. write an article about ten movie adaptations that totally trample on the books they were adapted from. And right now, I can only think of one. One. To add insult to injury, writing this article was my idea and I said I'd get it done this week. Why? Why? And why can't I think of more than one movie adaption that veers wildly off the spirit of the book? Any ideas?
4. do my laundry. Which, in all fairness, is merrily spinning about the washing machine as we speak. So, that's pretty much done.
5. blog. Because I've promised myself I will try to write a post at least once a day. But if I seem a tad frenzied, a little panicked by the thought of two enormous exams looming ahead of me, and very, very boring, you'll know why.
I'm sending out a plea: movie adaptations that don't stay true to the spirit of the book? Suggestions? Please?
Also, the poll in the sidebar ends late Thursday evening, so if you haven't voted yet, please do!