Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2010

My very first blog award!

And yes, I am ridiculously excited about this! Jane just gave me this award. Thank you, Jane!

PS. My entry for the Internal Conflict Blogfest is the post below.




About this Award:
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to 7 other deserving blogs.
 
So I'm passing it on to (in no particular order):
1. India at India Drummond
2. Alesa Warcan at Questing for Food
3. Natalie Whipple at Between Fact and Fiction
4. Vix at Vintage Vixen
5. Jessica at The Alliterative Allomorph 
7. Steve at Blame the Manager

3 comments:

  1. Been getting bX-fh6cn9 error messages whenever I try to comment anywhere.
    Blogger is misbehaving today.

    So here goes another try.

    Congrats on the award! you deserve it.
    Heheheh... Charlotte's website? Three big pigs? Snoring beauty?
    That award is rich. : j
    Thanks for thinking of me! It's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sangu!
    You really deserve this award, I'm in awe of your talents and eagerly await each instalment of your blog.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! Thanks for coming by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete