Pages

Thursday 10 June 2010

Techie Woes

Internet difficulties abounds at the moment, so there's a good chance I'm not going to be able to blog until I'm back in Lancaster (tomorrow night, maybe Saturday). Just a heads up for any of my much-loved readers who might burst into tears when they discover I have *gasp* nothing new for them to read! (Yeah, right. I should be so lucky!)

Updates-
  • Steve and I have picked a house, and hopefully things should get properly under way today. 
  • No news from any agents about my book yet, but I'm hoping it won't be much longer. 
  • I have 55 blog followers! I absolutely love all of you, thank you so much!
  • And I'm kinda keen to see Letters to Juliet, so if anyone else has seen it already, do let me know if it's worth going to see!

Finally, at the risk of repeating myself (which of course I am), don't forget to sign up for the Character Interview Blogfest if it's the kind of thing you fancy! Pretty please? I'll give out blog-cakes! And truffles! And horrible cheap wine!

8 comments:

  1. Would you really want obsessive stalkers-erm I mean followers who would burst into tears at not being able to read you for a few days? ; j

    That said, I'll be looking forward to your return. Congrats again on the house! Read you when you get back, take care. : j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a house! FUN!! Congrats on the followers! You'll hit 100 before you know it ;-)

    ~JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for finding a house! Congrats. Enjoy the hiatus, even if it is forced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you and Steve have found a house. Photos please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Aha! Brief internet success on my phone!)

    Thank you, everyone! Don't want to get too excited because we might not get the house, so... fingers crossed. Photos sooooon, Talli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I *hate* internet difficulties! Had one such bout of that last week. Made me so mad!! lol. Good luck on the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no fun, the net screwups... my isp was down from shortly past midnite, i tried to get on til about 2... finally back on when i woke up around 7

    good to hear you have a potential new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the house! Also about Letters To juliet, if you want a sweet romance this is a good movie. It's a bit predictable but nevertheless it IS heartwarming. I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete