Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

A post from Steve: Just a couple of links


Hi, everyone!

I'm just popping in to do what Sangu refuses to do, which is shamelessly plug some other bits of her writing that have made their way onto the internet! Long time followers may remember that Sangu occasionally lends her skills to Spitefulcritic.com, and (in my humble opinion) makes excellent contributions to the site. 

Here are her two latest articles that popped up on there this week:




(Ignore the occasional lack of punctuation; apparently it sometimes gets lost in the editing process) 

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Sangu, sometimes it seem like your post evaporates in the middle, leaving me hanging. And you graciously mentioned you gave me an award, and I must be too cyber-challenged to find it. Thanks anyway, Roland

    ReplyDelete