I have always wanted to
1. Go to Italy. Rome, Venice, Florence. Take a boat down the canals and see the sights and eat Italian pasta and pizza in Italy.
2. Create a male character who mourns the loss of a nipple hair so deeply, he holds a funeral for it. Sadly, he never quite fits into any of my stories, no matter where I try to squeeze him in.
3. Go to France and visit a patisserie. And eat cakes, obviously. And drink wine at an outdoor French cafe. It just sounds so cosmopolitan, don't you think? (And okay, so I don't actually drink wine, but hey. It's a fantasy. In reality, I could just substitute wine with, I don't know, baguettes. Mmm. Warm French bread.)
4. Walk into a bookshop and see one of my books on the shelves. I can't imagine this would be anything less than amazing. Not to mention surreal.
5. Become an archaeologist and, ya know, find cool artifacts and learn how to use a bullwhip. If my writing career fails, you know where to find me.
6. Cook delicious and extremely complicated things. And take photographs of them so that they make other people's mouths water. Unfortunately, I usually just don't have the time or inclination to spend more than an hour, tops, on cooking. Buuut my cousin has started a food blog, and it always makes me hungry, so I'm settling for that vicarious pleasure.
7. Be one of those people who can say outrageous things on Twitter like 'Well-balanced exercise today. Writing for my mind and sex for my bod' and totally get away with it. (Yes, this was a real tweet I happened to stumble across)
What have you always wanted to do?