I've been somewhat absent the last couple of weeks. There's just been so much going on, so this will be a quick stop to catch up!
1. Last week I was interviewed by Ashelynn Hetland over at her blog; we talk about THE LOST GIRL's cover and she asked me some really fun questions, so be sure to check it out.
2. Jeremy learned to roll, which now means I now have to keep both eyes on him all the time, or he's off who knows where...
3. Steve, Jeremy and I went on a little holiday up north, to the gorgeous Lake District and thereabouts. It was even more special for me, because up north is where Steve and I went to university, and a lot of my book is set in those places. I have plenty of photos so I'm going to do a 'Key Moments from THE LOST GIRL' teaser post soon.
4. I've been doing a fair bit of writing, which is very exciting. There's nothing quite like the feel of a shiny new project, is there?
5. I've just realized my last 'Day in the Life' post is sadly out of date. With a baby in the way, and planning for when we move house next month, and so much work that doesn't involve actual writing, that portrait of my day is, alas, no longer entirely accurate. So keep an eye out for a new one soon!
Hope everyone's having a good Tuesday! What's going on with you this week?