Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

If I had Siri, I'd...

Last week I blogged about my fantasy checklist. My mother's response was to send me straight to Youtube and to Siri, a virtual personal assistant on the new iPhone who can pretty much do anything for you. She sounds awesome. Okay, so she can't do my cooking and taxes, but maybe one day...

 
Apparently she has some really funny comebacks too. Like, if you tell her you love her, she tells you you're the wind beneath her wings.

There's my bit of tech envy for the day. Have you discovered anything fun lately?


PS. Don't forget to put your name down to enter the Big 300 Contest - only a few weeks to go and I'm giving away prizes if I make it to 300 followers!

14 comments:

  1. Who is this Siri and why can't she be real?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of an app that would help me hide a body. :) That's pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is brilliant! What a fun app. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny app! I'd go with metal foundries:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about this! makes me wish I had an iPhone instead of a Droid :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...have to give a funny haha. Had a friend of a friend with Siri loaded on their phone. As a joke, the guy asks her to uninstall herself. She mentions the "how" but then he goes on to some other question for his demonstration. In answer, Siri asked, "Are you still asking about uninstalling me?" My bottom lip dropped to the floor and I laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Siri before . . . sounds handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That app may actually cause me to break down and get an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Siri sounds like an answer to my prayers. Now, to get her.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I did tell you to check out Siri. But....as an owner of an iphone4, I am livid that within 6 months of the launch of that, Apple announces iphone4S with Siri built into the operating system!! Is is NOT an app. She also has trouble with anything but an American accent! Hello? Rest of the world???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Example: "Call Sangu"
    Response: "Call Scott"!! Really??

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to have to get that app! Fun stuff...

    ReplyDelete