Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Big Fat Computer #Fail

My laptop, which is very much on its last legs, has been especially difficult today. To the point where it won't stay on for more than five minutes without overheating and turning off. That's meant I've managed to get very little work done - gah - and I can't write up a proper blog post - double gah. I'm writing this on my phone.

So today's Reader Request will be delayed, I'm afraid. Now I'm off to break something. Probably the laptop.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I hate laptop breakdowns - hope you figure it out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, how annoying! Hope you can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it gets sorted soon! Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that does sound super annoying! Hope it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete